Monday, June 04, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Retailers Ready to Run

Doing my channel checks, I can tell you (the internet fucktard) kids aren't buying Heely's (HLYS) anymore. Also, American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) is on fucking fire. I know they missed numbers and Wall Street has given up on the name. However, from what I understand, their summer collection is selling; and the foot traffic into AEO stores is up big. Plus, with over 800 million in cash and no debt, AEO is an ideal takeover target.

Also, J Crew (JCG) appears to be the newly anointed king of retail, displacing Ambercrombie and Fitch (ANF).

As for me, I own JCG, GME, URBN, TGT, WMT and BBY. However, I will be adding AEO to that list, shortly.

As for HLYS, I believe, long term, the stock is a great short. Unlike CROX, the fucking roller sneakers Heely's makes annoy parents-- and pose as a physical risk to kids. My guess, HLYS goes to $15.

Comments:
AEO chart looks ugly broker, stay away until it hits bottom.
 
urbn? thought midwest girls will not buy the inverted triangle fall look.
 
I've had URBN for years. It's like an old pet. It does me no good; but I like looking at it.

As for you New:

Go fuck a goat in a corn field. You are wrong everytime. You know nothing.

Stick those charts in your ear.
 
HLYS is good for personal injury and products liability lawyers.
 
As I remember fly you love HLYS a while back. lol
 
Tung--

You're right. However, like all intelligent life forms, I have the capacity to change my mind.
 
Fly,

funny comment you made back to tung.

Still laughing...
 
Don't listen to that bullshit. Fly has no mind to change, although on rare occasions he has upgraded his microcode.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.