Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Closing Comments

What more can I say?

Bears got taken out and shot today. Long live the bull.

The following stocks had notable upside moves:
(today's list will be smaller, since everything was up)

TWPG,PARL, INWK, HXL, ISE, JNS, FMD, RUTH, PNRA, LEV, EXP, RYL, MVCO, CMG, MSSR, JOE, RMIX, GGR, JOYG, BUCY, SPWR, OTD, PEIX, ESLR, CNR, ERS, TIE, BRL, BIVN, VPHM, ACAD, MYOG, GNBT, CRXL, LTOT, CMGI, DIET, TOMO, IIJI, ECLG, AVNX, TKO, CNXT, TUTS, BKHM, SILC, AFOP, OPTC, RACK, MRVL, MSPD, JDSU, NETL, ANF, TWTR, CHRS, TRID, BTUI, BRCM, ATHR, OVTI, TTWO, SIRF, TASR, HILL, XRTX, ANAD, UCTT, PLXT, PMCS, NEXT, NTLI, IFON, KONG and QCOM.

The following stocks had notable downside moves:

CASY, DAKT, CG, DHOM, MLS, AXYS, IPII, PLLL, CFK, GSX, CRED, PDC, MEK, MSS, STGN, NRPH, NMTI, FOXH, VSTA, XOM, GOAM, REDE, WWWW, OCCF, ORCT, TWB, SNDA, SGTL, MOSY and RCCC.

Comments:
Sorry you didn't hit your ATHR target but I'm assuming you made a profit on it anyway.

Thanks for posting your trades I'm sure you have your reasons for all of them.

I try to stay 70% in cash during the day and 100% in cash overnight although every once in awhile (such as yesterday with GLW) I will carry one over to catch a pop the next day. Especially if I have a profit. I've learned through experience to not carry losses. I can always buy the stock again in the morning.
 
I have been short ATHR since 24.

By the way: I like your site.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.