Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Energy Stocks Get a Bounce

Although I am not ready to get bullish on the sector, my opinion can change at any moment, literally. All I really need to get uber bullish on oil is a war, hurricane or a giant oil spill.

Oh, I forgot to mention refinery explosion.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

So, if I get my catalyst, I will go long fast and very, very furious.

The following energy stocks are behaving as if a refinery, somewhere in Texas, has just exploded:

GSX +16.6%
CWPC +15.5%
CNR +12.3%
PEIX +9.7%
DRQ +4.5%
HAWK +4.3%
ALJ +3.75%
FTO +3.1%
BRNC +3.0%
BJS +2.6%
NGAS +2.3%

Oh, I almost forgot to mention Jimmy Crackcorn's blackhelicopter OIH option theory is back on his front burner.

Comments:
I live in NYC.

And, I like the Mets.

My fav oil stock is CEO.
 
Well, then you must be one heck of a speed racer--able to buy 2,000 DRQ.
 
yo 'a',

picking up any energy stocks today?

-gio
 
Nope.

I do like the bounce in tech's.
 
Hey Mick-

I am sure you know that I just being a wiseguy-- not serious.

I have alot of repect for the cabbies, my father-in law still drives one.

Anyway-- I am impressed with your ability to spot a trend in the markets.

The funny thing is, most powerhouse investment banks are always looking for the next heavy hitter at all the Ivy Leagues. And, here you are minding your business, driving a cab, and you could probably wipe the floor with 90% these new managers.

Good Job.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.