Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Norah Jones: Come Away with Me


Comments:
It's me: Broker A, on vacation, in a undisclosed location.

I just want to say that I wish the management at Chico's FAS will have their houses egged this Halloween.

It was a big mistake to buy CHS-- unfortunately, I realize it now.

Their damn stores are always empty and I ALWAYS tease my wife about it (she shops there).

And what do I go do?

I buy it for a trade.

Stupid and costly.

Aside from that, I really like oil and nat gas, ahead of Ernesto.

Ernesto looks like the real Mccoy and could slam the GOM by next week.

For a trade: I will position in GLBL, NGAS, NGS and BEXP.

Regarding PALM:

I know the action sucks. But, I remain optimistic on the new Treo.

With $5 in cash, barring a blowup, PALM is very cheap.

Anyway, back to vacation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.