Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Quick Alert: Breakaway Market

Go long!

Comments:
I agree. I thought profit taking would be here, but the longs see everything as a discount. I used to hate RIMM but my bro-in-law let me use his Blackberry yesterday and I like it now. Ugly phone, but good aps. What sector looks good for new money on this market breakout?

------------------------
Craziest stocks on my radar:

NVEC... longs own this one.
GME... almost 100% filled gap after conference call sell off. Shorts on the message boards got way too cocky... bwa ha ha!!
 
I think the semis are still a buy.

Or, if they are too nuts for your taste, take a good look at retail, such as: CHS, BKS or LOW.
 
I don't want to buy gold yet. Wait until the tech rally has exhausted itself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.