Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Relentless Buying

This is the type of tape that catches everyone by surprise. The bulls are up and don't know whether to take profits or buy more. The shorts, after hibernating all summer in their short positions, wake up to blood and guts all over their position sheets and are forced to cover. And, the guy with 70% cash is worried about buying-- after such an explosive move to the upside.

I have learned, through years of careful money management, to never second guess my instincts. My gut, along with the voices in my head, are telling me: "Broker A, the freakin' market is going higher---jump in head first."

So, I will continue to put my cash to work-- cause that voice in my head is never wrong.

If you can't figure out why the market is exploding, don't try to figure it out. Bottoms are never clear or announced when they happen-- they just happen.

My game plan is simple: milk the rally... then move to cash...re-evaluate.

Enjoy

Comments:
Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog.

Keep up the good work and satire.
 
Thanks. Will do.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.