Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Closing Comments

I don't know why I am fighting this tape, paralyzed--unable to buy good high multiple tech stocks on a dip. Fuck.

One thing is abundantly clear to me: The fucking dip buyers are assholes and they will not stop until they get guy's like me to go long.

Frankly, I am pretty damn sick of being negative on the markets, considering NOTHING seems to get in its way.

Coup in Thailand- No problem. Thailand is real far away.

YHOO warns big- Fuck YHOO, buy NTAP.

You get the picture.

Either this market is a deck of cards, built on euphoric memories of the good times, or it is the real deal-- poised to make new highs. At this point, I have no idea what is going to occur.

Basically, I feel like covering all of my shorts, after today's dip buying extravaganza. However, the voices in my head tell me to wait for the dip-- its coming soon. Nonetheless, I covered a lot of my SIRF short and may cover all of my shorts if the bears keep folding like cheap lawn chairs.

For me, its important to be flexible and change opinion, regarding the direction of the markets. I am at my best when I adapt to the markets, instead of remaining entrenched.

Today's gains were led by the Airliners, Utilities and Food stocks. We saw significant rolling bottoms in many tech names, likely due to assclowns like me covering to lock in hard fought gains.

Tonight, I intend on doing an absurd amount of research for a long position. Or, I may change my mind, again, and short more RACK tomorrow. We will see.

The following stocks had notable upside moves:

CSWC, HANS, PFGC, JSDA, INTG, MSSR, RMX, XOHO, QLTY, BYD, CFK, CNR, PYR, TGA, PRB, EMIS, STEM, LEXG, RTSX, PPHM, QDEL, SIGA, HEB, NENG, GEEK, BFLY, BCSI, ANSW, LQDT, CNCA, JRJC, CLWT, XING, CBA, SONS, ONT, AANI, IKAN, EGHT, AZO, FORD, BONT, ZUMZ, CONN, SAY, TTWO, CTCH, BOBJ, ITWO, VTSS, IBIS, ATHR, MVIS, ORA, AIXG, VIMC, DSS, WDC, CCOI, CTCI, DDDC, TAR, ARDI, CWCO, LUNA, ZZ, CREL, CTCM, MXWL, BEXP, SBGA, ZRBA, NAPS, INSM, HSOA, STSI, IW, HDY, MDV, DAR, MII, HLF, TLB, FDS, CAL, CLE, AMR, MMC, HS, GEG, MCS, ROG, SSI and ALK.

The following stocks had notable downside moves:

SDA, AB, PDA, JJSF, VPS, UFPI, EXP, MTH, WLT, IRBT, CLB, FLDR, RIN, BHP, GWR, RAIL, CSX, WYNN, SYNM, GEOI, VLO, NXY, TSO, NTG, SU, OMNI, SPWR, OII, QTWW, SWN, DVN, HAWK, SFY, TRGL, DRQ, WHQ, KFX, PDRT, DVSA, CPST, FDG, TMY, ATLS, BTJ, FXEN, ESLR, AVR, PEIX, ARTW, VSE, RTP, HSR, FCX, AAUK, AL, TIE, DK, BLDP, BTU, ENER, LCBM, IMCL, MATK, BBC, MAXY, TECH, GENZ, CTIC, CRIS, FOXH, ACAD, TRCA, THLD, SMBI, TFSM, AQNT, MIVA, TZOO, WGAT, RATE, ELNK, MCHX, DTAS, ELOY, EBAY, VCLK, MNST, CACS, ECLG, JUPM, NCTY, YHOO, INCX, CNVR, BIDU, PAAS, HL, KGC, AU, AUY, GG, VGZ, ABX, GROW, NEM, TUTS, DPW, MRVC, MTZ, TKO, INAP, VWPT, TRBM, NETL, LTRX, MSO, PIR, CBOU, ESST, WEDX, LPL, TRID, OLED, ATAR, MENT, DSTI, NVEC, EMKR, BTUI, TRID, ASTSF, AXTI, SIRI, XMSR, TIVO, SIRF, AATI, ASX, CHRT, TWTC, VIV, BTM, TBH, SFUN, JCOM, WIT, IFON, NOIZ, INWK, MWA, EICU, REST, PEIX, ADSX, IEDU, ZILA, UTEK, KRY, EZM, NXG, RNT, PRM, WLV, IVN, SLW and WST.

Comments:
What do you think of ARDI? Long around 6 might be a good buy point?
 
This looks like a tech rally like I haven't seen since '98. Of course, I could be wrong.
 
It's all a gap up to me. As long as it doesn't break out of May's highs I'm not covering. I covered SIRF & MNST today too. It looked more like panic selling so I decided to take advantage of it.

I will see if ignoring today's PPI data was an expensive mistake.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.