Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Fly Buy: ADBE

I bought 10,000 shares of ADBE @ $37.42.

Comments:
Was this based on the research you were going to do last night? Just curious on the thoughts around it. I just don't know what to think up here. On one hand we are topping hard and are due for a pullback and consolidation and then on the other this fucker just keeps going higher. My thoughts are when the FED speaks we will tank. Market seems to do the opposite of what it "should" lately. Thoughts?
 
Well, ADBE is a stock I have been wanting to buy for awhile-- since its used in all YouTube downloads.

The research I did yesterday, netted a lot of shorts. The few longs that are on the list are: CTXS (up too much today), OVTI, AMTD, NITE, BK, ELX, NWRE, and ADBE.

The way I am going to play the market is simple:

Stay flat. Meaning: I will try to balance my longs versus shorts until I get a break out. Since, I am unwilling to part with my shorts, the only thing left to do is buy stock to hedge, else I sit here and take hits all.day.long.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.