Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Fly Sell: NGAS

I sold 30,000 NGAS, between $7.15-6.95.

Comments:
Maybe you should do a fly sell of your vlo, asshole.
 
Wow. Kind of harsh.

If you want, I'll just stop this blog thing.
 
don't listen to that putz


This is one of my fave blogs.
 
Dude, no one cares what you do with your play money and paper trading.

Even if you're for real, which i start to question, why are trying so hard to fight the tape. Don't get pissed at people and things just trade. Given that you seem unwilling and incapable of doing that I seriously question that you are actually trading these lots.
 
Dude...I think you are just one dumbass that got pissed because you bought shares of VLO by reading this blog
 
Re: first post, who let Cramer in here??? :)

YOU buy just based on some anonymous person recommending on a blog and not doing your own homework, you deserve to lose money. You alone are responsible for your trades, moron.
 
Being wrong, knowing it and doing nothing results in your head getting cut off.

I am sure everyone has been wrong on the tape, so don't get holy.

I don't know why I write this blog.I just like doing it.

Believe me, its real, the losses hurt and I hope no one follows my trades.

I am just one man with an opinion.
 
Didn't buy VLO, just following along here. I have nothing against "broker a" I just don't understand the logic here of late, I too hate to see him losing money.

I do enjoy the blog though, good luck to you.
 
Excellent Blog. Keep it up.
 
This is my fav blog. Thanks for drawing me into PALM sorry you sold. I have been looking at Naz laggards SIRI, JDSU, etc. Minimize your downside risk and go long the NAZ. Let these oil/gas dumps happen, they will eventually correct back if you let them. I know its hard to watch as the markets roll and your loosing major coin it's all part of that lizard brain you must control. Drink a brew and listen to some Marley.
 
Oh crap! Pay no attention to the assholes BA - I'd rather spend an hour here than 5 minutes on Bill Cara or Tim Knight or any of the other "I'm going to short the world let me off" doom and gloom boys. At least you're buying and selling not waiting for the right moment.

And, for the trolls - if you think he's wrong then fade him - I have a couple of times and made a buck or two for the experience.

That said - I can see VLO at 40-even in another month but I only play energy in one direction - up - and the play on ADBE might be two weeks late - who knows?
 
Thanks for the kind remarks.

ADBE is long term. I don't mind buying it lower.

YouTube and other video sites will drive demand for ADBE software--long term.
 
this is my favorite blog too. to call "broker a" an asshole because he's discussing his trades or the market makes you a bigger douche than john edwards, who as you may remember, won douche of the universe in 2002.

to broker a:

don't stop this blog because of that guy. I think your brash commentary is great and infinitely preferrible to dylan ratigan's stupid face. For the record, I was looking for a SOX trade a while back, and I followed you on your atheros short from 18.15 to 14.75. That was a $$$$$$ call. THat guy should have followed you there instead of on NGAS. and most likely VLO will be back in a few months anyways.
 
Dylan Ratigan= The Commissioner.

What the fuck!

Is it just me or does that guy try to hard?

That guy is so flippin' crazy I actually watch his show.
 
Broker A,

Don't let the jerks get you down. You helped me get over the impulse to sell SYMC at the bottom out of fear it was going even lower. Though I think I sold a day too soon anyways.
VLO is down a buck or so. Who cares (okay I care a little). However, as a wise man once told me never put so much in one basket that you'd want to jump out a window if that basket goes away. Personally, I think energy is getting over sold by funds wanting to get it off the books before the end of the quarter. We'll see where it goes from here.
Keep blogging. It's entertaining.
 
yeah, and his beatnik poetry commercial is mildly hilairous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.