Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Fly Sell: RACK

I sold short 1,000 RACK @ $25.42.

Comments:
Good Day Mates~

Ok I'm gonna break a cardinal rule-I'm gonna ask how to make money even through i don't know how but still want to make a trade-


Ok...If you needed to make about 800-900 bucks,ASAP,and had 15K to trade with..what would you all do?/ you can give me a few ideas if you like or just your best 1 or 2??

I'll be waiting,and appricate all help-remember I know this is a no no fo anyone to follow anyones eless advice-so its OK !
 
You're kidding right?
 
noo....I am Dead serious
 
Noo...I am for real,and would stick you neck out and try to help,by giving me your advice?? TAHNK YOU Mr>B,your a good bloke,why do you think I would be kidding?
 
Because if you read the site, all I do is give advice. Just take a look around.
 
well i guess I short some rack,and I put buying on NVDA(small amt.) will hope to flip them puts the second the naz turns down_
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.