Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Fly Sell: RACK

I sold short 10,000 shares of RACK @ $27.38.

Comments:
Hmmm...i'm pretty long RACK. The thesis being that the make such a sweet spot product that they either win independently or catch a bid from a larger server vendor.

But, maybe your thesis is right. What is your thesis?
 
No thesis, just a trade.

I have been in and out RACK, long and short, since its IPO.

It is a great trading stock.

I feel the market is due for a pullback. Hence, the short position in RACK.
 
Nice call so far. Falling hard.
 
Gio-

You still have your shorts?
 
Yup. I still got MNST and SIRF. I was a weak ass yesterday and covered NVEC and KNOT.
 
Staying in the game is 50% of the work.

The other 50 is being smarter than everyone else.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.