Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Quick Alert: I Switched to Bloomberg

I did it!

I finally turned those fuckers from CNBC off-- for good. Here I am watching the monotone, yet insightful Bloomberg talking heads, and I feel at ease.

Give it a try. You will thank me later.

As for the market: blah.

Everyone is stupefied, unable to determine the markets next move. With my money: I feel content with a long/short blend, with a trading bias to the downside.

My best guess is for decisive action early next week.

Comments:
what do you think of shutterfly? thanks
 
I did the same about a week ago. Flip back about once an hour, but the constant bullshit is awful. Re SFLY, this is a decent breakdown: http://247wallst.blogspot.com/2006/09/shutterly-ipo-set-to-price-this-week.html
consider the runs we've had in IPO's this week sfly aftermarket trading is weak. I think JPM is going to be buying the 15 shortly.
 
I like Shutterfly. However, they have plenty of comp.

Out of all the new ipo's, I line DIVX and RVBD the most.
 
What are BARE? Bare Essentials totally took off. It looks a little expensive, but not sure.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.