Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Fly Buy: CTXS

I bought 10,000 CTXS @ $34.92.

Comments:
I bought CTXS Nov 35 calls going into the conference call about a week ago. Do you plan on holding this through earnings, or are you trying to sell on strength into earnings? I was just curious as to your strategy/view because I'm trying to decide how to maximize my trade. thanks and I really enjoy your blog and appreciate what you do. Side note: I'm a senior at san diego state as an accounting major. Do you have any suggestions or advice in terms of a job that is stock related and is fun? I like stocks I think more than joining a big 4
 
Don't be stupid, join PWC.

I am holding CTXS through earnings.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.