Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Fly Sell: EQIX

I sold 6,000 shares of EQIX @ $65.55.

Comments:
Ran up quickly, so you take a profit and think it's coming back down?
 
Broker I know you are not a big YHOO fan but what do you make of the big volume today and it going up on a downgrade?
 
I still own EQIX, long term. However, on the shares I just bought a few days ago, I wanted to scalp a quick profit. I am unsure as to the near term direction of the stock. It looks great.

YHOO earnings are coming up. Typically, YHOO has a blowout 3rd qt. But, they already warned. I see limited upside in that pig.
 
Here's why YHOO is going up:

Yahoo!-YHOO moves higher on takeover speculation-Rumor
Shares are moving higher on takeover speculation following a Q&A session following Goldman's Internet conference call. The chatter circulating is that CMCSA or T could bid for YHOO, but we suspect the comments were taken out of context. :theflyonthewall.co
 
Thanks thanks thanks on YHOO. Knew something was going on. So I just want to extend a nice welcome back to the dippers who must have just slept in this morning or got snowed in. Anyway welcome back dippers do you have your DOW 12,000 diapers on?
 
T is already in bed with YHOO.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.