Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Mandatory Scary Halloween Clip



Warning: This will scare you.

Comments:
It's time to go short, could you update the board with your best DOW hogs.
 
If oil get totally smacked and the markets don't react, I say top.
I know I'm going out on a limb. NAZ should be up 30 dow should be pushing 12300. short it
 
Don't forget, today is the final tax day for mutual funds.

I just don't see any large decline coming.
 
Broker - any thoughts on MRVL at this point?

Thanks,
Bike
 
I don't like it here.

Frankly, I do not like the semis.
 
I smell a Tyson uppercut coming.
 
Oil is crashing along with the markets, can only mean a possible recession looming.
 
Wow.

You guys are fucking nuts. One down day and you are declaring the great depression.

Chill out and go trick or treat.
 
What going to happen when we take out 12K?? Will CNBC have a special with ballons and cake?? Can I come?? Please!! Please!!
 
Damn you.

You are not allowed to be bearish and have all the fun--until I open some shorts, fuckers.
 
I'm handing out bacon and pork chops to the tricker treaters.
 
I am handing out Cramer bobble head dolls. We all know how much the kids loves Mad Money.

BooYah.
 
Pull in the lines boys. We'll have some pulled pork another day.
 
Here is a long candidate:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=qid
 
Funny, QID.

How about MZZ or DOG?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.