Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Sector Spotlight: Natty

Sorry for the delay, I was in meetings all morning.

Today, we are seeing a tremendous bounce in the Semi's and a continuation of yesterday's bull run in energy related stocks.

Although I am bullish, at some point, the rising price of natty and oil will alert investors and possibly give a catalyst to sell. If natty/oil fails here and starts going back down, I feel tech stocks will enjoy another leg up. However, if natty breaks $8 and oil breaches $63, I may sell short every fucking retail stock with a PE north of 25.

So far, the earnings season has been robust. One of my core holdings, ACLI, reported kick ass numbers and is gapping higher today. Additionally, I really like the AMZN numbers and feel the internet sector is the place to be for the holiday shopping season.

As for Natty:

Well, its on fucking fire.

The following Natural Gas stocks have mojo:

SWN +5.8%
TXCO +5.2%
GGR +4.5%
NGAS +4.3%
TRGL +4%
BEXP +3.7%

Comments:
Quick Alert: MVIS getting poleaxed
 
Thats why do don't buy trash stick with the Apple and Googs, If you want a lotto ticket, go buy a lotto ticket.
 
Meatheads.

Buying GOOG and AAPL requires too much research. I don't know if I am up to the task.

Also, and please take this very seriously:

DONT BUY WHAT I BUY.

Instead, sit back, read my commentary and marvel at my winners and laugh at my losers.

I am starting to think its a bad idea telling you fuckers what I buy.
 
By the way:

I own AAPL.

Update:

Also, I am up 24% ytd.

Update II:

Fuck You.
 
Hey Broker, any insight on AMAT, its short interest increased 456% last month
 
Why not just get rid of the commentary?

I used to find it interesting but methinks too many putzes are onboard as of late.

I am quiet happy to read the blog and I take what I deem of value away with me. It is not gospel nor does it ever claim to be.

People love enjoying other's misery. Funny stupid human trait.
 
I love the comments-- even the ones who say I play fucking lotto.

I am just going to suspend the specific investment idea's.

I kind of like AMAT here-- considering KLAC's numbers.
 
"Thats why do don't buy trash stick with the Apple and Googs, If you want a lotto ticket, go buy a lotto ticket."

WTF? It's unlikely this guy even finished high school. Can't let someone like that get you down.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.