Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Closing Comments

Even though I made a big fuss over MVIS, I still lost money this week, down 0.47%. Across the board, my longs went down (except for GME) and my shorts went up. I fucking hate that more than anything else, aside from watching Maria Bartiromo interview someone important.

As for today's trading, it was a win for the bulls. Despite the decline in the broader indices, momentum stocks were blinking green all day, as the sub 100 IQ'ers rolled up their sleeves to buy more fucking RACK.

Even though the SMH closed down, many Semiconductor stocks were on fire. For example: IRSN, INTT, TXCC, NETL, PLAY, LSCC, SIRF, COHU, IBIS, ACTG, SMTL, SIRF, CMOS and QSND were all up more than 3%. Furthermore, extensive gains were found in the oil patch, as violence continues to threaten supply. Within the oil sector, GGR keeps popping up on my daily screens.

Bottom line: If this is the worst the bears can do, they are in for a serious beatdown-- sometime very soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.