Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Closing Comments

Please, ignore whatever I think I am doing here. I just got Poleaxed (note the capital P) shorting semiconductors into a fucking short squeeze. Frankly, there is nothing I find funny about being manhandled in such a crude and disrepsectful fashion. However, from your point of view, it must be laugh out loud funny.

Anyway, I ate the bullet on my SiRF and BRCM shorts and added to my SNDK position. My sense, the sellers will soon capitulate on SNDK and drive shares up to its 50 day moving average at $52. Also, I added to my MVIS and CORS positions-- both are cheap.

However, with my luck, not only will we get bad economic data tomorrow, Goldman will downgrade SNDK to boot. We will see.

As for today's trading:

Unbelievable short squeeze, spearheaded by massive futures buying. I witnessed unreal strength in the Homebuilders, Semi's and Retail. Furthermore, I anticipate the market will leg up and crush the bears, in fairly short order.

NOTE: Don't ask how much the SiRF loss was. Fuckers.

Comments:
love your blog. okay, so how much was the sirf loss? :-)
 
"love your blog. okay, so how much was the sirf loss? :-)"

Fuck you.
 
Broker A,

Feel your pain, man. I've screwed up bad (probably not in the same league decimal point wise) myself in the past, like being long Cendant.

Hope you have a much better day tomorrow.
 
. I am still adding INTC, DELL and HPQ earnings should drive it and the other semis higher this week. I know you like INTC and have it in your core holdings.

Why don't you like MRVL? options back dating? Those XBox 360's look like they're flying off the shelves and the Cisco/Netgear networkers don't look like their slowing. Just trying to understand.
Thanks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.