Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Closing Comments

All of the "Fly Buy" posts prior to this one is part of my asset allocation program. Approximately, 1 million dollars will be invested. As you can see, I make sure it will be well diversified.

As far as I am concerned, today's action was lackluster. I lost money in MVIS, SNDK and VLO, while making a few coins in ADBE, CNVR and RIMM. By the way, RIMM is on its way to $200.

Aside from the mind numbing declines in oil related stocks, I thought the market bored its way higher. After the close, there were a few earnings disappointments, namely from SBUX.

My best guess is for more of the same tomorrow.

NOTE: It appears the momentum players are becoming impatient with MVIS. My approach is longer term and I will buy on all dips, fyi.

Comments:
You are now an "asshole" dip buyer?
 
No. My trader is.

I just bark orders.
 
So, you can bark like a dog, eh? LOL!

btw, does your "trader" do HTML? I am having a problem with my site.

Also, I am long RIMM as well, although some investors that I know think I am crazy for having that sentiment.

Better to be crazy than insane I like to say! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.