Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Quick Alert: The Market will Never Go Down Again

Good news, folks. The market will continue its upward trajectory, forever, as long as there are healthy dip buyers.

Do not fret 50 times PE ratio's or earnings shortfalls. Instead, continue to buy tech, as the "new economy" adds another .5% to the GDP.

(sarcasm off)

I am 90% long, so this move is beneficial to me. However, when I see stocks like SiRF, RACK and SYNA go up everyday-- it annoys me. I don't know why, it just does.

Anyway, I suspect the market will power up into the close. Different day--same old bull market.

Comments:
... and yet, stunningly dull all day long. next week looks like lots of interesting data coming out, and op exp, should be much more interesting for better or worse.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.