Friday, November 03, 2006

 

The Used: The Taste of Ink



Have a great weekend!

Comments:
I think your crazy to want to short TSCM at these levels. Earnings were in-line, short 20% of float, growing at 50% with p/e of 22 and forward p/e of 14. Are you nuts? I know you can't stand the guy and I can appreciate that, but are you nuts??
 
I have no short position in TSCM, nor do I intend on opening one-- fucker.
 
What did you mean here than--fucker

My current bear watch list includes:

MNST, SIRF, ATHR, RACK, CROX, LRCX, SLAB, ANAD, CCJ and TSCM.
 
Hence the word "bear-watch."

I say a lot of things-- but act on a select few-- fucker.
 
What do you think about buying FNSR right here
 
I sold some last week. I would wait for lower prices. I smell a pullback.
 
IF CSCO REPORTS A GOOD NUMBER, DO YOU THINK FNSR WILL MOVE?
 
It will rip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.