Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

4 Strings: Let It Rain


Comments:
Hello Broker-A,

SMDI:
-----
SMDI has made a come back in the past two days 7.90 right now from 7.3 two days ago. Short interest data released and it is higher than last month data. About 20% of the float and will take 7 days to cover. Forbes has SMDI as a strong play for 2007 (one of their top picks for the chip sector including qcom and intc is SMDI ... good to have SMDI with such huge/big guys!!). I know you sold SMDI at 8.8 and did you get back in again in the low 7's? With a very lean PEG of just .6's, and growth expected to be about 20% for the next few years, do you think SMDI is a good buy again? Right now, SMDI is by far my largest position and I am thinking of adding more and hence asked.

GROW:
-----
I saw this at 14.65 when someone said it is very cheap. Last year when I looked at it, it was at 52week high and I did not buy and I am kicking myself for not buying it at that time. Is it a good short at these levels?

LMRA:
-----
Is it really a good buy from here? What is your target price from here that it will reach before summar?

I value your opinion or thoughts more than Crammer or anyone else for that matter from wall street!

Thanks for your time and reply.

Anand.
 
love the strip club music
 
Broker,

So I had a Monster Energy drink to day (first time ever) before I went surfing. I actually did get a little jacked up but didn't think it was the shiznit of all shiznits. Have you seen the article in Fortune on HANS? They are saying it may be extended and ready for a little poleaxing. I guess the contrarian play would be to buy a shit load of shares?

Either way happy fucking new year and take a damn vacation already!
 
It's soda for Godsakes, not cocaine. What did you expect, your head to explode?

With that being said, I need to do a little surfing.
 
Glenn--

Not sure. Since, I am not into losing money on shorts lately, I haven't checked.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.