Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Christmas is Over; Now Get Back to Work

Instead of reading some asshole curse all day on the internets, you could be doing research for 2007.

In case you were wondering, I had a wonderful Christmas. I got drunk, opened presents, stuffed my face and played with the kids (before getting drunk). Now, I am working diligently to position myself for '07. What are you doing? Watching online T.V. shows?

As for today's trading:

So far, another lackluster day, with moderate gains everywhere but Retail. From what I hear, this holiday season was a fucking messy disaster for many retail outfits. The unusually warm weather has fucked the makers of warm clothing.

Basically, people didn't buy cable knit sweaters or heavy coats. They bought low priced, short sleeved shirts-- because NYC is now a tropical island.

For New Year's, I am wondering if DIET will run. As you know, all the fat fuckers will promise themselves to lose the lard-- but they never do. If DIET runs, so should NTRI. However, on the other hand, I believe BWLD is a better play-- since all the fatties cannot resist a good chicken wing. Plus, with football playoffs around the corner, I suspect BWLD will be plenty busy.

Finally, I tried Hansen Natural's Green Tea Lemon Mint Soda-- and it rocked. Trust me when I tell you, HANS is your Grand Daddy's KO.

NOTE: You are not getting my weightings. Just because some pervert publicly threatened me on the internet last week, does not mean I won't randomly kick your ass. I'll have you know, Fly keeps a shogun grade sword in the lining of his overcoat. So, if you enjoy having your fucking head attached to your shoulders, I suggest not asking for the weightings.

NOTE II: VLO is a 4% weighting.

Comments:
what general range do you have MVIS? CES in a couple weeks will pump this stock up a bit. There only real competition is TI (which has the best projectors on the market) and they don't seem to be moving in this direction.
HANS needs more fucking diet soda. Though that sugar crap will help NTRI, and get those fat fuckers to lose weight. Next week all the fat chicks will be back at the gym sticking it up.
 
Well, I believe news will drive MVIS shares-- after New Year's. If you are a short term trader, you may get your exit point soon.

However, if you are willing to hang on, MVIS could be a big winner. All depends.

I love how all the fatties order extra large hamburgers, with a diet coke.

Dumb fuckers.
 
I meant to say what general range in percentage holdings do you have MVIS? Are you looking to buy more stock or warrants?

The fatties are just lining up everywhere. Buying their low-fat crap, and then eating twice as much.
 
I own approx. 300,000 common +185,000 warrants.

Yeah, the fatties love their fucking salads, with extra ranch dressing.

Oh, don't forget the grilled chicken with an extra large order of fries.
 
Or the caesar salad with 5,000 calories (they think they are eating healthy).

The fat chicks with their belly shirts, and their attitude that men like big beautiful women.

Or their attempt at being sly, waking up at 3am and stuffing their fat face with as much as they believing no one is watching.

'"I can't lose any weight as hard as I try. I must be big-boned." Put down the food fat-so!

What do you think the chances MVIS gets bought? Gotta believe lots of companies would want their technology and not that expensive yet.
J
 
I don't think MVIS will be bought-- until they are ramping and profitable.

As for the fatties:

I'd respect them more if they would order a cupcake with extra icing to accompany their lard-burger. The diet coke thing drives me fucking nuts to the point where my wife has to ask me to simmer down.
 
Broker A, any thoughts on NLS? I know my wonderfully fat friend bought a machine last Jan, only to sell it on Craigslist in March (never used it-go figure)...do you think NLS could have a great first qtr, with a lousy second? I know I'll be looking on Craigslist come March for some good buys on excersize equip....
 
lmao. There is NO shortage of calorie laden food around these parts. This is the part of the year where folks promise to themselves that "next week" is the week when they'll start their diet.

This means that nothing is safe that is within reaching distance. Welcome to Gorge City. Every bite is 200 calories, and nobody is stopping at the first bite. And those belly shirts just mean that there is nothing there to hold back the expanding belly. Let it flow, let it grow. No restraints. It's a game of "Lets see how many calories I can eat today, and tomorrow I'll try to break that record." After all, the diet starts "next week."

And be warned, the first 2-3 days next week are a great day to avoid the gym. After that, these folks will have given up and will be getting ready for their NFL playoffs snack fest for the next weekend.
 
hey fly boy ... you must be gaining a belt notch with all that
monster energy drink ... 50+ grams of sugar per can. shit
tastes good tho!

good luck in 07 ... HANS too !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.