Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Closing Comments

Damn, what a day!

My positions are up so much, I feel giddy. Today, I enjoyed unusual gains in VIP, GERN, GILD, NETL, AGE, NTRI, STI and AKAM. The only places I lost money was in the oil patch and MVIS.

By the way, I suspect MVIS will stop going lower, the closer they get to "unveiling" the projector phone-- which is scheduled for early January.

As for today's trading:

It doesn't make any sense to recap, because everything was on fucking fire.

Just know this:

If you are still short U.S. equities and feel stocks are on the verge of getting poleaxed-- you are a fucktarded, dickless, asshat.

Trade up, bitches!

Comments:
Are you concerned that the projector phone is going to follow in the footsteps of beta vision.
 
Sure. I am also scared of the Lockness Monster and Bigfoot spoiling my vacation plans.

Fucker.
 
LOL LOL LOL.

Missed the entire day because of a damn golf game today in socal.

However, I am home now and reading your blog and LMAO.

Thanks and congrats on your day!
 
"Today, I enjoyed unusual gains in VIP, GERN, GILD, NETL, AGE, NTRI, STI and AKAM."

HUH? Pretty low threshold for "unusual gains"

VIP +.32
GERN -.22
GILD +.08
NETL -1.01
AGE +.64
NTRI +.06
STI +.20
AKAM +.25

AND, how did you buy NDAQ at 37.95 when the low print today was 38.08?

Just curious...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.