Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Closing Comments

This week, I got poleaxed-- down more than 2%. Unfortunately, I have no hedges on my long positions and feel like an idiot-- sitting here taking blows. My bullish sentiment has handcuffed me into believing the sky is blue and the grass is green. I hope my positive position ends up making me money. If not, I will have to quickly reevaluate my position and throw some hedges on the barbie.

Today was a light volume/bullshit day-- so I won't overhype the losses. But, the across the board take down is troubling and testing my fucking patience-- which is rather short.

I can't stand the action in VLO, but love HANS. I fucking hate PTEN, UPL and INTC-- but love MVIS. Slowly but surely, the market is becoming a stock pickers playground. You have to be highly skilled and disciplined to make money in markets like this.

In closing, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I really enjoy expressing my thoughts through this blog and greatly value the input you fuckers contribute.

NOTE: Ben, from the Microvision blog, has year in review summary worth reading for MVIS shreholders.

Comments:
haha, keep losing and brusin! How about that PALM trade you took? hahaha, i bet you rubbed your tiny dick all night with your Palm after loosing all that play-dough! meandering sweaty dick breath
 
I amstill up 28%, cocksucker.

Fuck off.
 
Thanks for all your comments, broker. Enjoy the weekend, and come back kicking ass! have a happy and safe holiday.
J
 
Thanks everyone.
 
I rarely post comments but you've made me money and for that I'm grateful. Keep up the excellence and profanity. Have A Merry Christmas
 
the solution to your dilemma is simple: concentrate all assets in MVIS! ;-)

Have a great holiday.
 
Funny Ben.

I already own a nice size. I will likely "refresh my position, once thestock breaks 3.40.
 
PTEN has sucked for a while now... oh well
 
Broker A. Love you site. Good stuff. Would you mind expanding on your statement you made on Ben's Blog? What did you mean by "It looks like MVIS has a new buyer"? Are you referring to a potential institutional investor? Who is Knott?

Many thanks. Merry Christmas.
 
Love the blog!
Merry Christmas.
 
"Who is Knott?"

He is probably referring to David Knott, largest shareholder of MVIS from Knott Capital.
 
mry xmas fly boy ... dont drink too much

idot
 
FYI... from Knott Partners... not Knott Capital... no relation as far as I know. And yes, David Knott is one of (or the) largest shareholders of MVIS.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.