Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Closing Comments

We are going straight up, until the end of the year. There I said it.

I know many of you will lose sleep over that statement and may, in a sudden panic, drink an entire bottle of scotch and smoke three cigars. But, with the year winding down and many bears still short, I suspect the affluent bulls will press an iron to the sellers' necks.

As for today's trading:

Today was a terrific consolidation day. We held our gains and edged up in most sectors, excluding Trannies and Retail. Buyers were found in almost every Tech sector. Furthermore, I feel confident to be overweight tech-- going into the New Year.

As for me:

I was up more than 1.75% this week and feel good about my positions. I suspect there is more news in the MVIS pipe and the sellers in HANS, RACK, ADBE and VLO will be southern fried-- sometime in the near future.

I like the dip in NTRI and might start buying more if I sense weakness in the current bear raid.

All in all, life is good.

Off to the mall.

Comments:
Lol! on mentioning the bottle of scotch!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Have a good one!
 
btw, if you happen to get a chance to read this over the weekend, I know you are "familiar" with Cease and Desist letters. LOL! What about my post...does a blog post qualify for "defamation"?

TIA
 
Satire and parody are pretty much protected under freedom of expression. Witness Saturday Night Live, MAD Magazine, etc.
 
thanks Anon.

I thought so. LOL!

I think I will put a little notice on the posts that are utterly untrue...just so that my faithful 2 readers don't get confused as to when I am being serious (as in a stock opinion).

btw, my brother had his pic published in Mad Magazine. There is a little area where if you send in a photo showing you and a "famous" person holding the Mad Mag, they will publish it.

LOL!

Take it easy.
 
Broker,
Thoughts on Oracle's earnings?
 
Broker,
Thoughts on MDVX. Here is an interesting possibility. click on 'Software' on their homepage http://www.audioeye.com to get Description of product. Starts with 'Audioeye's patent pending software unites speech technologies that can verbalize computer text with digital streaming media infrastructure.' MDVX is partnered with Akamai who just recently bought privately held Nine Systems of San Diego for 3.1 mil AKAM shares + $8 mil cash. MDVX in similar space. Could be possibility to be bought out by AKAM in 2007.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.