Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Closing Comments

Sorry for the late post. I had to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Today's rally from the abyss was typical of a bull market. The buyers love to buy the discounts, while the sellers fear to hold their shorts. The best chance the bears have to bring the market lower will be after New Years.

Typically, the first week of the year sets the tone and is always a battleground. Until then, I strongly suggest buying quality stocks on a dip or even on an uptick. Just go long.

As for today's trading:

I liked the action in the Internet's, specifically GOOG, MAMA, GMKT and OSTK. Also, once bankrupt satellite company, Loral (LORL) is on fucking fire. I was supposed to take a position in the stock when it was $25. Unfortunately, because of my fucktardidness-- I did not.

Finally, I was impressed by the resilience in HANS, TRID, ADBE and RBAK. Also, Donald Trump's vodka, DKAM, looks parabolic to the upside. I wonder how much further it can go?

NOTE: Aside from Trump's vodka, DKAM has an impressive list of products. Click here for details.

Comments:
DKAM still has a pretty nice hair cut if you bought the ipo. No pun or reference to The Donalds hair intended.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.