Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Closing Comments

Some late day buying action in MVIS was very impressive. I expect to see higher prices, the closer we get to CES. Right now, the company has a lot of good press and should see its shares rise-- providing they impress some important people with their new PICOP. I don't want to overhype the MVIS story, but it does sound pretty damn good right now.

Aside from MVIS, Chinese stocks were on fucking fire-- with outsized gains in LFC, SORL and CHU. I am not chasing them and suggest you do the same.

Oil was down-- but VLO was up. Go figure.

HANS continues to base out here and is poised to pop. I can already smell the money I am going to make on HANS.

Finally, I really like the action in Tech. I realize many of you are fucktarded and cannot grasp simple supply/demand "theories," but good tech is hard to come by. Moreover, I feel stocks like RIMM, AAPL and EQIX should be bought on dips-- not sold.

NOTE: I may open up a short position on IIG. More on this tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.