Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Closing Comments

For me, a New Year marks a fresh beginning. I know it's only psychological-- but it helps me refresh and improve upon the mistakes and bad habits I might have picked up in the previous year.

Looking back in 06', I did fairly well-- up 27%. But, now that doesn't mean jack.

Right now, I am equal to the fucktarded, dickless asshats who lost 27%. Right now, I need to put my past successes aside and focus on the new. To help me outperform, I need to be sensitive to market shifts and economic forecasts.

I am not even going to mention 06' anymore, because it's a memory.

So, with that being said, I look forward to coming back to work Wednesday, after being inebriated into a classical Irish stupor-- and work on banging out some early gains for 2007.

It's extremely important to start out the New Year with green. Otherwise, you are fucked right out the gate. Personally, I do not like being fucked-- right out the gate.

Enough of that.

Bottom line: The great equalizer is here. Learn from your mistakes and kick some ass in 07'.

Happy New Year!

Comments:
Hey Fly...

Best wishes for a Monster New Year! :)
 
Congrats on your ytd as Im only up 1% due to bad futures trade this month that went haywire.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.