Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Position Updates: ACLI/ Homophobia

I own this stock from the high 40's/low 50's and have mentioned it here several times. I am a big fan of the Trannies, but this is getting fucking ridiculous. However, the damn stock is still trading less than 30x 2007 numbers. Nonetheless, the stock feels expensive and bloated.

Either way, I will not sell a single share. I like the company too much to trade its stock.

NOTE: Not that anything is wrong with it or anything, but I just saw a fucking ad on my site that read "Gay Friendly Ads Here." What kind of shit is Google smoking to be slapping ads like that on this very manly website? I just wanted to let you know, I have no say in who or what advertises on this bullshit blog. I just sit back, with my legs up high, and collect my $10 per month, off of Gay Friendly Ads-- in a very manly way of course.

Comments:
Nice call. ACLI tanking today. You have been amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.