Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

As the shorts stare at their screens in astonishment, I am reclined on my plush leather chair, with my legs kicked up so high they are practically touching the ceiling. Also, its worth noting, the market is on-fucking-fire and you (bears) don't have any water, bitch.

More importantly, I am really digging the action today and would be a net buyer, considering we still have a few euphoric weeks left of 2006. All in all, '06 has turned out to be an excellent year. As a result, I feel there will be a lot of positive press and fresh dollars to buoy share prices a few more percentage points.

The Networkers have been my favorite tech sector in 2006 and will probably be my fav in '07. I am a big believer in the growth of video/music demand online and the insatiable demand for bandwidth to provide such services. Furthermore, I am a believer in software applications, such as ADBE's "Flash," enjoying a new leg up in growth because of websites like YouTube, Myspace or Wallstrip.

The following Networkers have mojo:

CIEN +8%
AVNX +6.3%

GGBM +5.3%

TUTS +5%

JDSU +4.1%

GIGM +3.8%

Comments:
Adobe is going to rock today post-earnings. What are your top networkers at their current prices?

MVIS is off and running...like a charging bull...
 
EQIX, GLBC, AKAM, SVVS, RVBD, LNOP, NETL and long shot AVNX
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.