Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Why Fly has Ads

The pervert from "Tail" of the Tape ponders:
"How much money are you getting running ads compared to trading? If it's chicken feed, then why do it?"

Well, I will answer this question for every blogger in the world that has the audacity to have ads on his/her site:

Get paid for work done.

Simple stuff like that has helped me build annoying additions to my house--which effectively ruin my neighbors view.

To me, the size of my Adsense check($10 bucks) is not of any importance. Thank God. I keep ads on this site for two reasons:

1. In my mind, it justifies the amount of time I fucking waste on the internet.

2. I am a greedy, capitalist, evil man who would rob a homeless man of his gov't cheese-- so that I could sell it on Ebay for a few bucks. I am fucked up like that.

In my sick, twisted mind, I feel if you are stupid enough to blog-- you might as well get paid to do it. Furthermore, if you are blogging and do not run ads, well then, you are just a fucktarded, dickless, righteous asshat.

UPDATE: Apparently, I touched a nerve with the Tapeworm guy. He has now resorted to challenging me to fist-i-cuffs. Listen up guy: I am a grown man. I don't fight with strangers from the internet and I advise you to chill the fuck out and go drink your pain away. Also, it's awfully hypocritical to say in one sentence "You think your (sic) tough on the internet." Then in the very next sentence threaten to "beat the living fuck out of u (me)!"

Once again: Fuck off, fucker.

This is juvenile, I know.

Comments:
Better than closing comments, well stated.
 
Apparently, I offended Tapeman.

If you are reading Tapeman, which I know you are:

I meant no harm with my comments. I love your site and your pics. If it makes you feel better, I am a perv too.

Sorry if I offended you.

But don't threaten me. That makes no sense.
 
"Dude, you're making $10 for your ads...what's the point?"

I want to spend the 10 dollars on cheap beer and dirty magazines.

It's the principle.
 
Correction:

I just checked my Adsense account. So far, in December, I have netted $83.42!

With that money, I can make 10 "Fuck Adsense" signs and hang it out my office window.
 
on the off chance anyone took a look at VNDA after I posted the SCA filing yest, bb has a negative story out today: Vanda Insiders Cash Out After Shares Soar on Drug Trial Report -- Bloomberg.com (25.31 ) -
Goes on for a bit, questions the initial press release etc. Stock is getting touched up pre market
 
Anon,

I did indeed read the post. Are you the same "Anon" who has some issue with me?

Or is this Broker A as Anon?

I still hear crickets.
 
TG, same anon who post the VNDA comments, not the guy who followed you comment with the inexplicable nastiness. Perhaps he was foreshadowing the pending storm over blog ads? Regardless, the VNDA bounced back nicely.

do
 
Thanks Anon,

I'd give them my take on the whole bog ads debate, but it would cost them.

LOL!
 
Merry Christmas, TG, Broker A, et al

do
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.