Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Call it irony or coincidence, as the markets started heading lower today, I was fucking static shocked by a God forsaken can of Pepsi. Also, I gave up all of today's intra-day gains-- which peaked out at 2%.

So, with that being said, I fucking hate the markets and will pray to the stock God's tonight to punish the sellers with irrational exuberance.

Today's action tells me, no one wants to be long commodities. Oil, Natty, Copper, Gold and Silver got fucking shredded. I suspect the selling will continue all week-- as the retards pile out/pile into Tech.

Within Tech, the Networkers performed best-- with impressive gains in SONS, TLAB and CSCO.

Bottom line: Today was just another "fuck you day." Everyone lost. Nothing decided.

See you tomorrow.

NOTE: MVIS failed $3.30 again. I suspect it will hold $3. If not, I would be an aggressive buyer, below $2.90.

Comments:
Does MVIS have you concerned with getting so hammered this afternoon?
 
No. Only bitches get concerned.
 
Not everybody lost,mr.filthy-i need some soap in my mouth-man( i mean you )--

Those who brought the OIH Puts ( me) as oih rallied made out(me) hey just a couple of trading sessions back I brought puts for 2.7 and 3.7 and sold them today for 10 and 11~
 
When I say "everyone lost," I meant it in a general sense. But, with your infinite wisdom in the arts of trading oih options, I am sure you al-fucking-ready knew that.

Sorry if I offended your bible ears.
 
F--- that prick know it all option put trader. He will get his soon enough when his wisdom fails during his next trading priminition(sp?).
 
nO i WON'T...i'M UP LIKE,300% already this year, and truth be told I TRADED VERY LARGE ON THOSE PUTS< I made BIG$$ enough to take the year off! I BET REEL BIG AND WON NIG HUGE,,,,,,,By the way both of you are Mr Bad mouth!!
 
".i'M UP LIKE,300% already this year"

lol.

You are nuts. I am glad I have readers like you. It makes me look somewhat sane.
 
Jimmie Cramer? Is that you? 300%er? You must have put your "special" software to work that tells you when to buy and when to sell so you are never wrong!

I used the "xyz plan" and in one month I went from a ghetto slinging crack dealer to the CEO of Vonage, anyone can do it, it was so simple!
 
Why the fuck is Erin Burnett sitting on a bull?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.