Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Today, commodity related stocks were on a roller coaster, as the oil sector whipsawed investors all day. However, by closing, Energy stocks and Steel closed green, especially Steel.

Aside from Steel, I liked the action in the Semi's and Internets, specifically GMKT, KNOT, ASTSF, ONNN and NVEC.

Overall, I think if you are short stocks right now, you have no fucking clue. Ultimately, all rallies must pause and I do not believe the market will go up forever. However, I am also cognizant of the importance to perform well in January-- with regards to investor psyche. All in all, I am confident the bulls will make people like Rev Shark (fucktarded bear) from Thestreet.com look asshattery.

Finally, my MVIS position closed strong on good news. I suspect there is one or two golden press releases left, prior to any minor pullback.

Comments:
A SNL skit that I thought y'all would enjoy and is actually funny (few and far between when it comes to SNL).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.