Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Today was a great day for everyone, except asshat oil investors and suicidal short sellers. Some of my positions, like CORS, GLBC, DNA, BWLD and GILD did exceptionally well, while other holdings like MVIS,RIMM and SNDK sucked wind.

With regards to SNDK, I fucking hate that stock and if I didn't have a cost basis of $25, I'd sell it 1,000 ways till Sunday.

As for today's trading:

Nearly every sector was on fire, with outsized gains in Homebuilders, Airliners and Internet stocks. The Semi's lagged a bit, but still remain in a healthy upward pattern. The Networkers had an incredible day with "fuck you, get out the way" moves in DVW, HLIT, LVLT, GLBC, AGR, LNOP, EQIX, CCBL and RVBD.

Finally, I feel strongly the market will continue to slash away at the sellers, who now resemble the dumb blonde in your favorite horror flick-- who eventually gets her pretty head cut the fuck off.

NOTE: For those who are interesting in reading some research on SORL, click here.

Comments:
Broker A,

What are your toughts on COP. Good time to pick up some here or wait for it to turn around or stay away? Its taken a heavy hit the last few days.

Bubs
 
I'm growing old waiting for the inevitable correction. It'll happen when I give up and reallocate to a more bullish posture.

Of this I'm sure...
 
Broker, MVIS is in consolidation...waiting for enough of the analysis brokers to catch the sellers. I believe your SNDK is doing the same (but what the hell do I know) but still, cramer is now only on twice a day, and Fast money, with their eye-candy is now on replacing "fuckin' cramer" YAAAH!!....Damn, life is good!
 
your SNDK cost is 25? Your lier!
 
I own it for years, you dumb dicktarded fucker.
 
Looks like BWLD is setting up to breakout! Looking for the pivot of $58.45.

;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.