Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Today, commodity related stocks bounced, led by a rebound in crude. Airliners and Networkers were ripped to shreds, while crazy people bought up the Homebuilders-- as if it were 2005.

In short, the market is going to be volatile-- as earnings are reported. I suspect the sellers will embolden themselves with new short sales, until they reach a euphoric state of mind-- with machinations of pending armageddon. Naturally, any real bear prefers armageddon over prosperity. They're fucked up like that.

I suspect the market will pause then proceed to mangle the bears. Buy the dips.

As for today's trading:

I raised some cash today-- just in case. Recently, I sold off some BWLD, HANS and cut a few losers loose, while adding to my LMT, GMXR, TLAB and MVIS positions. I didn't like the tone of the market today and feel it may open lower tomorrow.

However, I have no plans to initiate short positions and will be scouring the market for discounts.

Comments:
OH MY FREAKING GOD LOOK AT THE AAPL NUMBERS!!!!!!!!
 
why did u sell bwld of all your stocks? Why Hans with bud deal coming?
 
I still own 6,000 HANS and 8,000 BWLD.

Relax you fucker.

If you witnessed Picaso painting, would you ask him why he painted like a crazy man?
 
Well said Broker. I'm glad to learn your trimming or bailing method, regardless of reason - as well as your buy thoughts. Thanks.
 
AAPL blew out the 4th Qtr. but its estimates for the 1st Qtr. are below cons. Wall Street says don't tell me what you did for me yesterday what are you going to do for me today?
 
Some penishead on CNBC said the whisper number for Mac sales was 1.8 million units. They did 1.6 million. So much for the IPOD halo effect.
 
hmm, 30B mkt and growing, oversight done by the UN under a complex formula. anybody want a piece of that? or you'd rather have the SEC, FSA, Spitzer wannabe up your ass? carbon trading, if you find exposure buy it. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0ad8de40-a657-11db-937f-0000779e2340.html
 
Listen fucker, You are full of shit, and gonna take it up the ass soon with your stock selections.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.