Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Closing Comments

If you drop a live frog into boiling water, he will jump out. However, if you put him in warm water and slowly heat it to a boil-- he will be cooked alive and not even know it.

My dear shithat shortsellers, you are being cooked alive, like the frog, and you don't even know it.

Today, we had a robust leg up in Energy, Steel, Gold/Silver, Homebuilder and Defense stocks. The game of misdirection is always played this way.

Meaning: In the midst of a bull market, the fuckers who pull the levers of this rigged game, pause leadership sectors, while walking up the defensive ones. This brings all the asshats out of the woodworks, exclaiming the 2nd coming of Jesus is upon us and the exchanges will go to zero. Well, the way this story ends is as usual: The dumb fucking frogs become an entree for the bulls.

Finally, I really like the action in LMT, PHI, WU, HANS, GLD,EQIX and SORL. I'd sell energy related stocks (trading positions only) into this rally and load up on Telecom.

Holy Shit UPDATE: These CTX numbers are the worst I have seen since the WCOM collapse. I mean, these assholes are missing by ten football fields and the stock is barely down. What the fuck? This turd should be down 10 bucks.

Comments:
listen, the water's fine, come on in. when every dumbass trader in the world is making money, not just the smart expierenced traders, but every dumbass with breath, u know it is close to being over. it happens time after time, and i've watched for 30 some years. learn something. it's easy to get, it's hard to keep. set your stops close, the clouds are gathering.
 
Richard-

You are too old to make money in the market.

Leave it to the young whipper snappers like me. You old fuckers have bad vision and are easily tossed down steep flights of stairs.
 
be proud, i like that.

it makes it more fun to take all your lunch money.
 
Good.

It will be equally fun to kick your old body down several flights of stairs.

I will say, AMD's numbers are scary bad.
 
AMD numbers are terrible, however, Wall Street has already pummeled the stock so I might look for a trade in it either if they try to put it out if its misery all at once or if the short covering starts.
 
Broker A- ever heard of the PPT? Google it if not, and then apply that knowledge to CTX's action. I'm not saying I agree with what you are going to find, but it is interesting to consider.
 
I hear you Richard - I thought I knew it all back in 2000 and that stocks like JNPR were as I put it "Bullet-Proof". I was fortunate to get out after giving only 25% back.

Tomorrow could very well be the day of reckoning for MVIS. Today's 14 cent range was the narrowest in some time...

Stay tuned
 
Warning: Using "reckoning" and MVIS in the same sentence is not permissable on thisd blog.

FYI.
 
Sorry, it could be a party day for the bulls is what I meant to say.
 
C'mon Fly, here's your chance. You said you wanted to short YHOO, now's your chance with the stock trading up in after hours. Start here and work around the 200 day moving average at 28.50.

The DARK SIDE beckons
 
*Note to Richard* Irrational exuberance lasted many years before the cards came tumbling down.....and I don't believe we're even at "exuberance" yet.

Broker;
"the fuckers who pull the levers of this rigged game, pause leadership sectors, while walking up the defensive ones"
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this...thanks!

Would you please pass me some of those froglegs?
 
Frogs don't do that. If you toss a frog into boiling water, he'll instantaneously suffer severe burns and die. If you heat the water up slowly, he'll jump out (provided he can). I don't live in Louisiana, I just read a lot.
 
Rockin'

You my friend are a liar.

The last time I killed a frog-- I dropped him in 550 degree water and he jumped the fuck out-- as if there were aligators in the pot.

However, when I placed him in it at lukewarm temp and slowly boiled his ass-- he wound up as dinner.

Disclaimer: The above story is entirely fictional and I have no fucking idea how to cook a frog.
 
Frogs are best savored in the raw state.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.