Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Even though I lost 1.4% this week, I feel good about my positions. I believe the market will bounce back next week, and I will continue to throw old people (short sellers) down my pyramid steps.

For weeks, I heard chatter about a pending deal for LOCM-- yet I did nothing. Considering the stock is up 50%+ today, I have instructed my trader/servant to throw pizza at me-- for a change.

Aside from shady information, I was impressed with the late day run. Across the board, stocks advanced, as the sellers lost their balls-- late in the day.

Finally, as earnings for MVIS is scheduled to be reported sometime in mid February, I can't help but wonder if an 8-k is coming. Also, first thing next week, I want to add to my TKC, BWLD, IVAC and AAPL positions.

Comments:
Tokman knows what it will take to make this work. Sigma Six doctrine dictates calculating every angle. Know what you have and play your hand accordingly.
 
Broker, no concerns about the BWLD quarter? Analyst calls are amusing, but both of these jokers think the #'s come in light. From a short term prespective it looks like a screaming short thru friday's lows.
 
No concerns on the BWLD quarter. I have confidence in America's ability to eat itself to a triple bypass.

Frankly, betting against such events is plain crazy.

Should BWLD come in light, I'll order more wings on my next trip to Brooklyn.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.