Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Last time I checked, November thru May are the best months to own stocks. Therefore, should the market dip in February-- I will throw iced cold cans of Monster Energy soda at my servant/trader-- so that he buys the dips for me.

Today, BWLD got poleaxed early, but recovered most of its losses late in the day. I believe BWLD is done going down.

Despite what some of my sources say, I do not like the action in NTRI. However, at this price level, the stock is now a value play.

As for today's trading:

I get the feeling the bulls are fixing to fuck the shorts. Despite all the negatives, the market keeps crawling higher. Therefore, I will likely close out my MZZ position-- sometime this week.

Today, we saw tremendous gains in Oil/Natural gas stocks. I know that fucker with the bow tie (Jim Rogers) thinks oil is going to $100 per barrel. I can't agree with him, nor will I wear a bow tie. Never. Plus, he is too old to really know what the fuck is going on.

Finally, I continue to pound the Telecom drum-- like a primitive jungle man. Also, I like Foreign banks for a trade, specifically KB, SHG and NMR.

NOTE: SNDK reported a good number, but the stock is not jumping. Scary. And, AMLN posted crappy numbers.

UPDATE: I see NTRI guided up for Q4 and guided down for Q1. Basically, the stock is down another 6 in after hours. At this point, I want to throw hot pizza at Dan Marino. However, if you look at the numbers-- it's not that bad. They are upping guidance for this qurter by 5 mill and reducing next by 10. So, the net result is 5 million less in revenue. Big deal.

Considering the company has outrageous growth prospects and is now trading at a ridiculously low mulitple, I will be adding to my NTRI position.

First quarter alone, the company said it will earn between .82-.86 cents. Come on, do the math. This stock is down too much.

Comments:
I miss the days where you would post all of the stocks announcing after the bell and then update that list like a good lackey, as the data came in.
 
Hey gang. Just got computer access. Nice try by the bears today.

Doggg- Get a subscription to briefing you lazy fuck...

Looks like I sold IBM calls way too soon. !@#$%^&*

Not surprised NTRI blew up. No real man can survive on those puny portions...The pizza is the size of a CD -- and yes I got sucked in for a month. Wish I shorted the stock.

SNDK is a battle ground. No problem is your basis is 25'ish like Mr Fly Guy. BTW nice sell on VLO.

Richard, are you nucking futs for shorting MORE AAPL???!!!
 
Kid, you're like a bad smell.
 
I love you too mr doggg. Maybe you caught a whiff of my swampass...
 
SNDK now collapsing, must have given a bad outlook although it beat on revenue and earnings. Its what are you going to do for me today and not yesterday. I never liked SNDK after I got screwed on their last earnings report
 
Margin pressure...not a good thing.

Probably not the best time to ask but Fly, despite your $25 basis, what other reason would you have for owning this POS? I understand you are a "long-term" kinda guy but wasn't the writing on the wall last quarter?
 
I sold some SNDK yesterday. And, the shares I sold had that low cost basis.

I still have a very small piece left. Frankly, I am sorry to not warn some of you fuckers what I saw coming.

The Fly must go back to smoking his illegal cigars, drinking his scotch and watching his bootleg movies.

That is all.
 
Broker, you did warn us and I remember asking you about SNDK actually last week. I have been in and out of SNDK this year '07 buying in at 41 and selling at 45 after you told me specifically "SNDK is up but if I didn't have a $25 cost basis I would sell it 9 ways to Sunday, personally I hate the stock."

So no worries. On our side. When do you expect it to bottom? 34? NatGas is on fucking fire I must say. Coldest weather of the year coming this weekend too. Why did you sell VLO today?
 
Hahaa your funny dude, regarding your Jim Rogers comments. Do you really know who he is?
 
I sold VLO because it acts weak. I will reallocate into a better energy stock.
 
fly girl is a long term- hard core bagholder type...
Dude...You are an idiot. I feel sorry for all the idiots taking your advice. BTW, you like foreign banks huh? I wonder where you heard the name NMR ....hmmmm....I bet you watch "Cost of freedom" on FOX on saturdays. LMFAO

Dude you area a JOKE! :=0)
 
shorting ba, stop set at 92.05.
 
covered aapl.
 
Richard, BA is a huge buy, IMHO. I think defense-side earnings were better than expected, and the civilian side is rock-solid for years. The 787 schedule fear is overhyped; the company has lots of time and has hacked-out risk areas (e.g., the entertainment system). Valuation's reasonable and way too much earnings visibility for this to be a decent short. GL anyway.
 
i'm not marrying the bitch, just looking for the trade. i think your right long term.
 
"I bet you watch "Cost of freedom" on FOX on saturdays. LMFAO"

I don't watch Fox, fucker.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.