Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Fly Sell: BWLD

I sold 4,000 BWLD @ $57.55.

Comments:
you can tell what kind of day it is when the stars today on my tech watchlist are PXLW and OVTI, two stocks that are holding green only because it just isn't physically possible to push 'em down any farther... ;)

If the worst inventory report in years following the warmest winter month in centuries can't push oil below $50, I'm not sure a bunch of speculators will either. I know you're not into picking tops or bottoms Broker, but you're not even tempted a little to add to energy positions here?
 
VLO just jacked their divi up 50%
 
Oil stocks are not going to outperform like they did in 2005.
 
What you skip 2006?

Here is my bold prediction:

Internet stocks won't perform like they did in 1999.
 
Typically how long do you hold your positions for Broker A?... You were big on BWLD and HANS, why out so quick, nothing has changed, stocks are down today, its happend before, theyve been going up up up, there will be down days... check out AEOS, comparable with ANF (which I also like)
 
Broker: As much as I enjoy reading you, and making some decent money, you should just start endlessly posting teasers to get us to subscribe to your stuff. Then you can be just like the Motley Fucktards. Anyone remember a day, when they shared real info (accept it or not) instead of just schilling another cumbucket newletter. Trade up - bitch.
 
Here is an idea.

Why not just get rid of the comments?
 
This will always be a free site. If I could help someone improve their lives, by making them money-- that is my payment. I believe in the what goes around comes around thing.

Typically, I hold my position for long term. However, the stocks I post on this blog are sometimes trades, instead of investments. Furthermore, I still own HANS and BWLD.

From time to time, I will sense weakness and sell-- in order to buy back.

If I could save a few peso's by doing it-- why not?
 
"Why not just get rid of the comments?"

why?
 
I can smell a short covering rally in oil. XLE and OIH are once again holding up too well considering the price of crude.
 
what a douche!..free is good and not only have I learned some more about trading/investing I have learned a bunch of new Cusswords. Not to mention all the old school hip hop videos from the glory days of rap.

so broker keep having fun, keep cussing, keep buying and keep rapping! there is a BWLD near me in Brooklyn I may have to check it out! Also being from SI im shocked you are from there and are not a member of FD, PD, PA, or an mafia connected cement mixing company!

Thank you!
 
I am not from SI. I recently bought a house here.
 
Well as long as the comments don't bug ya rock on then.

I just don't want you to have a hissy fit like before about your buys and sells being posted and the whiners complaining.

Keep up the blogging!
 
Chavez proves once again to be a fucktarded, dickless asshat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.