Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Lenny Kravitz: Fly Away


Comments:
Fly Away could be the National Anthem for the Fly Republic and of course all would have to stand at attention when it is played at the beginning of all sporting events. What do you think?
 
Fly this could be my most hated song of all time. This is the first song that you posted that I absolutely despise. I know it has "FLY" in it and all but this is the worst song writing I have ever heard in my life! Hope this is not your anthem.
 
Your SUNW comments regarding Schwartz-shareholder value were quite prophetic, and many thanks for smuggling in those new WU customers yesterday. There was much rejoicing with Johnny Blue last night.
 
"Fly Away" is without a doubt, the worst song ever written. What blows my mind, is that during the process of writing it - how did Lenny NOT realize just how bad it was ? As a songwriter myself, there have been times where I got caught up in a mood, and wrote something which sounded okay - yet upon later analysis, I realized how bad it really was. How, did Lenny never come to this conclusion ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.