Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Position Updates: HANS/ Fuck Blogger

Fucking blogger has been down for how many hours now? As a result, I have been unable to make fun of Cramer on this fucking blog. Afterall, HANS is exploding to the upside and poleaxing every short in sight.

Here's my analogy: Cramer picks up a large can of Monster Energy Soda and shakes it with all of his might, then opens it. That's what just happened to his HANS- going-down-call. It's all over his face. And blogger goes offline, without warning.

Un-fucking-acceptable.

Perhaps, I will secure my own domain-- in order to skip the whole blogger thing.

More on this later.

Anyway, HANS is up a 2 spot on heavy volume. The shorts are covering and I am minting money. I feel $40 is in reach-- sometime soon.

I hope some of you fuckers are coming along for the ride.

NOTE: BWLD looks great.

Comments:
I don't have any HANS or BWLD, but I did get 260 shares of MVIS yesterday @ 3.86.

You owe me a fucking dinner at Applebees, you bastard.
 
Fuck you Ang.

Wait and thank me later.
 
I sure as fuck am on the ride with you today in HANS and been loving it for a couple weeks. Bought more MVIS today on this low volume consolidation. People need to realize going straight up is not the best and healthy way for a stock to advance. By the way was it just me or did that look like one seller that started us off on a down note in MVIS. Watch out for turtles, big ass snappers at the end of the day to day so we can close up on the first 5 days in Jan. Yummy GLW tastes good.
 
rimm is giving it to me in the asshat today
 
HANS and BWLD all the way. 5% each in my portfolio. Awesome! MVIS rocks. Been buying since mid 2's. Great ride. ADBE taking a little short-term beating and have some gold/metals that have as well.
J
 
RIMM will be unaffected by AAPL.

RIMM is a buy and so is MVIS.
 
Fuck cramer, and HANS all over his face! But don't be dis'n my Admiral...he's eye-candy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.