Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Chinese Stocks Crashing Through the Floor Boards

As the market bores me to death, I am somewhat amused, in an evil kind of way, by the Chinese stock debacle. Not too amused, since I am long 5,000 CHU-- but amused.

Now, every fucktard with a suit, tie and series 7 is shorting the Chinese sector.

My take:

Too easy.

They are not ready to sink, yet. This 2 day dip has created an ideal buying opportunity for those who have little regard for money-- but place a high premium on river boat gambling.

If I were to get on that fucking boat, which I will not, I'd buy LFC, CHU, ZNH and CBA for a diceroll trade.

However, if I did that, I would first commit myself to the local mental ward with the highest inventory of Monster Energy Soda.

Comments:
What do you make of the action in SNDK today?
 
The obvious is that the stock found a bottom because it is rallying in the fuckin face of a bad market.
 
OK advice, but I get my leg-humping with Polish stocks.
 
Time to buy Gold stocks into the close for a bounce. They should be down alot more considering the collapse of the physical. Broker A: Looks like an old favorite? NGAS may have hit a bottom. What do you think?
 
Short NGAS, screw buying and trying to catching the knife.
 
friggin FXI - what a buy op - fly boy ! ... what ya think about playing the china ETF swingage play here ?
 
I am buying after that nice island top put in the other day.

fucker-a
 
FXI is a good trade.

Fuck NGAS. I hope they all get deported.
 
more than a little late to pile onto the short natty train, inventory did not kill it, ie oversold. next move will be off monday's weather update. risk/reward favors the long for the short term player. I'm not long, consider it a waste of effort. but if you are playing today it's a buy.
GPN defenses coming out, if it clears 41.25 we have a runner into the close
 
NGAS can't get deported. They work in a meat packing plant where US citizens don't want to work and the Dems and Rep. want the vote.
 
FXI is a buy? Are you fucking insane? They have sold that that fucker on huge volume for two days. Seems pretty obvious to me the hedgies pumped that puppy going into year end to goose performance and now they are scambling to get out.

However, if you hate money you should buy it.
 
any tips on passing the series 7 exam?
 
fucking study until your ears bleed.
 
oh jeese ... series 7 - yeah well i am in MI7 ... lol ...

Fly Boy - dont forget ... FXI !!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.