Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Quick Alert: The Wheels Fell Off the Bull Train

As I sit here, once again, getting punched in the nose by mother market, I ponder over what I will eat for lunch.

On one hand, I would like to eat healthy-- a salad if you will or something else a bird would eat. Maybe I'll eat seeds or grain. After all, birds are pretty damn healthy. I never heard of a bird having a double bypass surgery.

On the trans-fat hand, I feel like eating that tremendously unhealthy Burger King sandwich. You know, the one featured in that new commercial-- mocking men for the barrel asses we are.

Or, maybe I'll eat nothing. I could just sit here like a dicktard, drinking Monster Energy soda, while losing large sums of money and cussing out strangers on the internets.

More on this later...

Comments:
what the hell happened to 'buy the dips'
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
1. Everyone expected a pullback in January.

2. Earnings season.

3. Have the burger for lunch and a salad for dinner.
 
Sure, buy the dips. Or, how about chips and dip?

Tough decision.
 
>>Tough decision.<<

not really, smart money selling to dumb for weeks.

buy the dips and die mf.
 
Hard to say if "smart money" has been selling. I have heard that line for 3 years.

Nonetheless, don't get too giddy over this decline.
 
Do you like rack long here?
 
I like RACK at 16.
 
>>The fundamentals are still terrific. If the market corrects and gives back some gains, I'll be there throwing chicken nuggets at my trader/servant-- in order to inform him to buy the fucking dips.<<

lock & load bud, here's your chance.
 
I ran out of chicken nuggets.
 
I think TXN stock is saying the company will reassure today and the tone of tech will start improving a bit tomorrow. Or maybe it's just an up day. I also think BRCM will be a decent buy once all the 4Q ugliness and guidance is laid out.
 
I think RHT and GMKT are good shorts here.
 
roiak looks good here.
 
I knew RHT from professional software life and concluded there's no reason for the company to exist; I'd agree on short but the risk is strong intl growth in service revs, true? Lots of foreign R&D programs want babysitting service for US code.
 
I would not short gmkt
 
Don't short GMKT.
 
I am long GMKT.

:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.