Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Hardware

Boy oh boy, I can't wait to watch the "Admiral" and the "Commissioner" tonight on Fast Money. I am sure I will "learn" a lot and will profit from that fucking bald guy-- with his retail stock idea's.

In other news, the market is going up today. I know the bears are out in full force, predicting a "correction." However, I just don't see that happening, yet. Tell the shortsellers in RIMM the market is running out of steam. Those guys must feel like Rocky, when Clubber Lang killed his old coach and then proceeded to pound his face into the canvas, effectively turning Balboa into a big pussy-- until his wife yelled at him on the beach making him man-up.

Aside from that, I like the action in the Hardware names, particularly RIMM, AAPL, TIVO and oh yes MVIS.

Finally, the Semi's look good and may gain some lost ground. There, I like OVTI, ONNN and WFR for a bouncy trade.

That was gay, I know. I just felt like writing "bouncy." Sorry.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Where is oil going next?

Comments:
Broker,
What do you think of CCC?
I remember you saying you owned it as well.
Thanks,
J
 
SMH is hanging tough. If only TXN would go up for a change we would have a real good chip day.
 
I sold CCC awhile back.
 
Bye Bye Oil Hello Large Cap Tech. How many Hedge funds will go down who were long oil?
 
I think oil will be a laggard for the next while. OPEC didn't have much impact the last time they fucked around with quotas.
 
At this point, Oil is for fucktards.
 
unless it's hot oil at a dirty debutante party.
 
QUICK COMMENT ALERT: Oil getting pimp smacked.
 
T. Boone Pickens has been a raging oil bull. I wonder if he will be the sequel to Amaranth.

SMDI is speaking at an investor conference tomorrow. I'm thinking it's washed out enough that if they can put together a couple of complete sentences tomrrow, it's good for a "bouncy trade".

Wow, that REALLY is gay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.