Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet's

I told you the short sellers were going to get "machine gunned." Those fuckers won't learn, until their brokerage accounts are closed out.

Today, the military stocks, particularly GD and LMT, are getting poleaxed-- due to GD's weaker-than-expected earnings. Should LMT come down another buck, I'll be buying more.

The Internet sector is on fire, with outsized gains in MCHX, SNCR, YHOO, GOFH, NCTY, WBMD and FLWS. Despite YHOO's bullshit quarter, the buyers are bidding up the bitch-- probably because they are highly caffeinated and they want to steamroll a few sellers.

The only sectors that are not working are the commodity related ones and defensive stocks. See, I told you misdirection was in play yesterday. Furthermore, if you are still short U.S. equities, I fear you will be "rambo'd"- sometime in the very near future.

Finally, I feel the worst is behind stocks like GLW and CTXS. They're both buys. And, $4 is practically a given for MVIS.

NOTE: The other day Cramer was interviewed by Donny Deutsch and said he punched a guy in the face at an Eagle game. I mean, he's got to be fucking lying-- come on. Had he done that, the punchee would fucking sue Cramer for a gazillion dollars and we would have heard about it by now. How fucking stupid does Jim think we are? Plus, if I were him (Cramer), I'd have a security detail with me-- so that they do all the punching. I wouldn't want to damage my Mad Money finger nails.

Comments:
The Internets are taking the Q's with them. The fools on that yahoo board just can't bash fast enough, or hard enough.

Fucktards, I believe you call them.
 
Kidstocks holdings are getting roasted as I write this. Lol @ QID! Anyways, some nice calls lately, espcecially selling your gmxr late yesterday, very nice.

By the way, can you turn of word verification for comments now that we have to log in just to converse with the Fly. Fuck, throw us a bone here.
 
You got it-- fuck-nuts.
 
Broker A,
Any thoughts on EBAY earnings today?

Thanks,
AJ.
 
Mr. Broker A: Do you have any idea what is wrong with DIET? This POS should have started its annual spike with the out of shape crowd by now. Is this going to go the way of another company with a great name (ETOYS)?
 
No dice on EBAY.

And, DIET is a pos, so why hold?

If it didn't get off its fat, lazy ass by now-- sell the fucker and buy a real stock-- like MVIS:)
 
Good call on GLW--up 11% !
 
Wow look at the green screen coming back in oil. Broker I had been mentioning GLW for some time to you but you said you liked another play, what was the ticker for it? On MVIS any word on what the early buying was all about this morning? I like the looks of it right now after the consolidation and am still long and strong from 3.00. By the way I agree with you on the poleaxing of the sellers, at least until February and then see where we are. Also wanted to say thanks for the trade in SORL, nice call.
 
Thoughts on AMD anyone? Falling knife or opportunity? This company's management completely blows. Today's fall was due to all the downgrades, but I doubt this company can fall to their $12 targets.
 
Gio, I was wondering the same thing and considering a nibble at 15 but a price war is nasty stuff. AMD is coming out with Quad core processors but their ATI unit will have to come up with something to compete against Nvidia's new cards or they will get poleaxed as well in the gaming market. I just can't help notice how far AMD has come down and I missed the INTC at 17 trade. Broker what are your thoughts?
 
>>I told you the short sellers were going to get "machine gunned." Those fuckers won't learn, until their brokerage accounts are closed out.<<

give me a break. who gives a shit about a point or two on the qid's. they have been essentially flat since 11/15. i'm looking for $20.00 not fucking lunch money.
 
Richard--

As you tumble down the stairs, remember you will always have a home here.

AMD is not a buy. Bad business.

The other glass play is Asahi Glass, ASGLY.

They are #2 to GLW.
 
They are certainly running up EBAY into the earnings after the close. I hope they are correct for the sake of their accounts. I found the last couple of times before their earnings that they wacked the stock the day of the report and then ran it up after hours when Ebay reported. Have to wonder if the expectations are a little high only beacause YAHOO said something positve yesterday.
 
I should have listened to Fly yesterday. I was wrong. Nothing worse than getting clubbed like a baby seal on the beach. The biggest clubbing was the RHT puts. @#$%^&*(

DICKLESS SHORT SELLER
 
kidstock: Don't beat yourself up yet. The day isn't over.
 
I don't need to wait for the end of the day to beat myself up.

There goes MVIS
 
The health insurers are looking fantastic. Those fuckers are practically minting money. I don't see them slowing down any time soon, especially after Bush's healthcare comments last night.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.