Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

As I sit here watching Mr. Market repeatedly punch me in the nose, one thing comes to mind: Maybe I should drink Monster Khaos, instead of Monster Soda today. I mean, it is morning. Who drinks soda in the morning anyway?

Aside from my beverage dilemma, I am starting to hate the market. Obviously, the bears are giving it the ole' college try to bring the exchange to its knees. Fucking patriots.

However, I'd warn them about getting overzealous-- as Mr. Asshole Dip Buyer is sure to take notice.

Today, all sectors, excluding the Airliners and Homebuilders are in the red. However, my favorite sector (the Networkers) is definitely showing signs of life-- as EXFO, ANTP, FNSR, TERN and EQIX are all green.

Bottom line: I know I am supposed to be "cautious" here and try to protect my downside. But, my gut is telling me: My brain is fucktardingly wrong and to buy more. So, as we speak I am throwing empty snapple bottles at my servant/trader, in order let him know to fucking buy the dips.

NOTE: Little bullshit stock BVSN (anyone remember that name?) has been gapping higher. And, my people tell me: "not to worry about MVIS."

Comments:
keep buying those dips babe, sooner rather than later you will have your ass handed to you. this is a distribution market.
 
I dink KO in the morning. :)
 
Today I abolished my former religion and choose you instead, u give as much sagacity as they did anyway! Beside that you im not American so being her has taught me a lot of new vocabularies… thank fucking you much ..Broker A appreciate for MVIS and the word fucktarded.
 
This is not distribution.

I herby challenge you to a Monster drinkoff.
 
you're on.

every fucktard in the universe will jump off after it is down 10%, try to get ahead of the curve. smart $ is moving to the sidelines.
 
What "smart money"?

Are you saying my money is stupid?

If so, how can I return these dumb bills for the ones you must have?
 
Anyone notice the divergence that has been happening in the Nazz?
 
What I have noticed is a increase in the number of dickless people (like you) going negative. This confirms that I will continue to make money in this bull market.
 
I have never seen so many filthy mouths on a blog.
 
Thats why we love it here.
 
"I have never seen so many filthy mouths on a blog."

Fuck you.
 
anon 11:23

Two words: FUCK YOU.
 
Broadvision...man how can that crappy stock gap up...the only way is the owner is buying and soon will be selling if some fools off the street take him up on the offer. Teach the man a lesson..stay away from the stock. Gaming is the next big rotation...take a look at LVS, WYNN, MGM and MPEL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.