Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Tag, I'm it.

eommmm

Comments:
Good stuff! I hope you get your shot at your own Hedge Fund! Good luck!
 
I'm 34 with a net worth of 18k you're responsible for about 5k of that. Thanks keep up the pro bono please.Your insight is valuable to me personally . Much Respect
 
Fly, you are living life the way it's meant to! I highly respect how you value your time with the family. They are the reason we all get up every day and do this. I, for one, can't wait to deposit my first quarter mil into your Fucktard Asshat Fund. Keep up the great work.
 
I don't have anything really useful to add, but I do think fuckhead is more effective than fucktard, though fuckhead is an old school USENET beating (yes, USENET is dead) and fucktard is more new school '00.

Cheers.

/Mouse
 
You seem to have everthing including your hedge fund...you are just not getting paid for it and thanks again for mVIS. Good call.
 
Personally I don't think "fucktard" is that clever. When referring to an individual, however, I think the old standby "dickbreath" works pretty well. And of course there's that old chesnut "shithead" that seems to still do the trick.
 
Broker,
What are your ideas for Tuesday?
 
Enjoy the time with your kids since the cliche time moves fast is correct. I feel lucky that I was able to work out of my house as a trader while both of my kids grew up. One graduated and is in the Peace Corps and the other is on a golf scholarship at an SEC college. Being with my kids was the best time of my life, you just don't know it until they move on.
Now, go make some big money this week all you fucktards.
 
some info from Bambi on Internet video ROO group right behind AOL and youtube.
http://internet.seekingalpha.com/article/18045
 
INAP bought vitalstream (Vsth) this past Oct. for 217mil. I haven't found anything that looks compelling on anything else. ROO for 77mil at all the streams their getting looks to me to be the one. They have great European/Aussie exposure also.
ticker: RGRP
 
One more thing on ROO, Tudor Investments just bought 4.1 mil shares last month.
Do you know anything about Tudor?
 
Must be related to Paul Tudor Jones multibillionaire and hedge fund operator. He gave millions to Univ. of Virginia for their new basketball arena.
 
Still amazes me that people don't like the word fucker..

Too many are haters in this market, history shows that markets climb a wall of worry. Until the big boys start unloading (distribution) this market is going higher. Enough said...just find high quality growth stocks and ride em hard until this market turns.

Market Speculator

What about Arsechat Holdings?
 
I've got a 1/4 mil for the fucktard fund.
 
Best post ever:

"Enjoy the time with your kids since the cliche time moves fast is correct. I feel lucky that I was able to work out of my house as a trader while both of my kids grew up. One graduated and is in the Peace Corps and the other is on a golf scholarship at an SEC college. Being with my kids was the best time of my life, you just don't know it until they move on.
Now, go make some big money this week all you fucktards."
 
Broker, you have my respect, and not that it means anything;-) but I respect you for being a true Father and family man. You'll never regret it! But I thought all traders drank like a fish until they hit re-hab!?! You're one step up! So come on, break, what was your controversial article on that got published? Can you post or link it?
 
"So come on, break, what was your controversial article on that got published? Can you post or link it?"

Thanks.

It was many, many years ago-- prior to the web. Therefore, no link-- just newspaper clippings.

It was about gun control-- with respect to how it adversly affected my life.
 
I will happily toss 100k to help jump start your fucking fund. I admire you for your huge gains produced since I started reading this bitch.
 
Some asshole is boosting your shit over at
http://mustseestocks.blogspot.com/
Might want to encourage people to flag it.
 
I like you much better after that little release of info. As you posted "fuck you" on my blog I felt maybe you didn't know when to turn off the act but fortunately for the family it sounds like you do and it was only a joke. Then again I don't post semi nude girls on my wall at home either but not afraid to show a couple on the site. Sounds like you have a good future. You'll always be known as the "fucktarded" guy on the internet though. I suspect a few million dollar in earnings could overshadow that.
 
Anyone actually think this stock trading site is written by a woman: http://victoriasbox.blogspot.com/index.html

No fucking way, go BrokerA.
 
The excessive swearing thing is indeed a joke.
 
What is an OSJ?
 
How is it possible that you're a vietnam vet when you're only 31?
 
My father was a vet. He and I share the same name.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.