Monday, February 12, 2007

 

50 Cents: Funeral Music


Comments:
Watch fucktard explain why he is short BWLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9LfULApok
 
Broker A, I got a tip on ALLT

Any thoughts on this recent IPO
 
One more question, What do you think of MPEL @ 17.40
 
I can't wait for the open tomorrow. Love these MVIS/BWLD shorts that Richard and MDAWS gave me. It's a fuck'n PicoP & Wing Jihad. Think I'll short the QID too !
 
Do you know what QID is? If you short this then you are really going long in which case you want to buy QLD. Don't let Broker A read what you just wrote; he won't let you forget it.
 
It looks quite likely that BWLD is about to crack, gap down, and split your wig.

ALERT: BWLD gap filling is imminent.

--miscreant daws

P.S. I know your disclosed genetic defects limit your organizational skills, but how hard is it to alphabetize your links???
 
MDAWS:

Please short BWLD, I need back luck guys like you, betting against it.

Remember IVAC? Oh, I bet you do. ROFLMAOCGSAG!

Fucktard:

Go ahead and short the QID. You are fucktarded on so many levels, only God appreciates you.

NOTE: Betting against fat fucks who wolf down chicken wings is always a bad idea.
 
MDAWS:

In order to motivate me to alphabetize my links, BWLD is going to have to crush the estimate and trade up $5.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. I live by them.
 
HANS doing the shitpants dance this AM...

Ouch multiple downgrades.
 
What is the purpose of Becky Quick? The bitch is about as smart as fucktard. I guess so fat fucking bald headed old men can tickle themselves to the thought of her twat.

In other news the person with the handle "fucktard" is a goddamned idiot. "I think I will short the QID" -- Goddamit you fucking moron you have now given me reason to think that the rocks in my front yard are actually pretty smart.
 
Kid--

It's alright. Houses money.
 
I get it but I hate seeing the house win anything back. Winners can quickly become losers in this slippery tape.

F Richard
 
I love chicken wings!
 
NASDAQ won't stay up so long as TXN leads SMH lower today. Prepare for QID's and SMH shorts.
 
adding ba shorts, adding qid's,

who is this F Richard everyone keeps talking about. lol.

slip sliding away.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Do you think Fucktard shorted QID this morning and if so what are the chances that qualifies for an interview with Bob Pisani and Wall Strip?
 
if he tried to short the qid, he IS bob pisani!
 
Richard, do you have enough money for lunch today?
 
Anybody watching CSX?
Also, who wants to sell the hell out of LORL?
 
"Richard, do you have enough money for lunch today?: - that shit is funny!
 
Sheesh. Its a veritable tower of babble over here. broker a, offer up some pithy insight please!
 
Broker A is to busy making millions, he does not have time to give insight to you fucktarded short sellers.
 
Short the QID, long the QLD... 400% leverage. Yah baby, veddy nice. Too late to short LOCM and DRS?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.