Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Carnage and Asshole Dip Buyers

Until today's "machine gunning" of the bulls, the market has been very complacent. Now that the volatility is back, in a big way, I feel life is going to get a lot more interesting for equity investors-- to say the least.

Today's sell off is vicious, but not enough. After another 3%, I will be buying with both hands.

However, if you want to take a chance, start nibbling (25% positions) at the names that are down the most.

Bottom line: Don't get suckered into believing today is the bottom. Although we may bounce tomorrow, the market will likely trade lower-- until the bears get fat enough to eat.

Stocks on my radar:

HANS -5.2%
BWLD -3.1%
CENX -8.2%
MVIS -10.2%
AAPL -5%
NTRI -4.3%
AKAM -8.5%
ADY -9.8%
JWN -7.7%
CAT -4.4%

Comments:
Helicopter Ben should be coming by soon with paper (liquidity) for the boys.
 
Greenspan is an asshole.

If he were next to me, I'd empty my left over lunch on his hat.

Asshat that is.
 
i want to take this opportunity to thank my mom and dad, my agent, the academy, and most of all the fans. you love me, you really love me.
 
Rumor has it the big swinging dick private equity guys have their analysts working frantically updating speadsheets to figure out how much less they have to pay to take all our publicly traded companies private.

Consequently, Henry Kravitz has had a perputal hardon all day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.